Free printable small heart templates in PDF
Our printable small heart templates and patterns are among the best decorative solutions you can find online. In this article, you’ll find all the different and simple ways you can use them to add a little bit of love to just about anything. Let’s get started.
Free printable small heart templates
Whether you’re a fan love cute things, love, and little hearts, or you simply want to decorate some items or spaces, our free printable small heart templates will hit the spot for sure. There are many uses for these templates, which is why we’ll give you the best ideas to decorate many things with them. We’ve prepared three different templates with tiny hearts in them. Still, if they’re too small for you, check out the other three templates with bigger hearts right here.
Decorative ideas with those templates
Using those tiny hearts is a simple, cute, and cheap way of decorating many different objects and spaces. Here are some ideas you can use:
- Decorating a notebook or diary.
- Use it to wrap presents (this is a great idea for Valentine’s day)
- Use them to write notes, poems, and more on top of them.
- Turn them into envelopes so you can send customized letters.
- Create cards with cute messages inside.
- Print them on adhesive vinyl to decorate shirts, shoes, or others.
- Create cute stickers of your own.
- Add them to new designs.
As you can see, there are many things you can do, each one depending on your particular skills and creativity. Need some ideas? Check out these.
Download the best printable small heart templates below
We’ve prepared four different templates for you to download, each one cuter than the other. Also, we have them in two different formats for each template; PDF (great to print immediately) and JPG (easier to edit). You can get them all for free.
- Hearts crossed pattern Image and PDF.
- Hearts in a row Image and PDF.
- Heart Balloons Image and PDF.
- Three small simple hearts Image and PDF
Victor has worked with PrinterFriend.ly for over two year and has authored hundreds of articles for the site.
As a physical therapist, a professional cook, and a self described “bird-lover,” Victor is a freelancer who enjoys writing about those topics; specifically on fitness, nutrition, education, and pets. All of these interests are in addition to his true passion as a content creator primarily helping webmasters create quality, interesting and SEO-optimized content.
You can learn more or contact Victor via his full author profile.